Digital Marketing Assistant
Beldiamond is a jewellery brand specializing in custom engagement rings. Ideally located in Antwerp & Brussels, we provide a large selection of diamonds and precious stones to our customers directly from the source.
We believe that the acquisition of fine jewellery should be a personalized and stress-free experience with the assurance to get right guidance and the best price.
We’re currently expanding our brand and therefore looking for a digital marketing assistant in Brussels and Antwerp. You will be responsible for the implementation of our digital strategy.
Here’s a list of some of your responsibilities:
Inbound marketing content:
- Create a list of content that needs to be created for our blog, our educational section and our newsletter.
- Write articles to support this list and supervise other copywriters to ensure the consistency of our content strategy.
- Monitor and make suggestions to improve our funnel strategy.
- Update our CRM (Hubspot) and analyze sales data to improve our inbound process.
Social media management:
- Create and schedule posts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Linkedin and interact with our communities.
- Collaborate with the Paid Social team to create and test different ads.
- Analyze and report key data to improve our reach and engagement rate for each of these platforms in order to grow our communities.
Communication & PR:
- Organize photoshoots and video shoots of our latest jewellery collections.
- Create images and illustrations for articles, pamphlets, banners etc.
- Organize the representation of our brand at different pop up stores in Belgium.
- Participate in jewellery trade shows around Europe and report on the latest jewellery trends.
- Collaborate with the jewellery product designer to create our next product lines.
- Upload new products on our website’s catalog and write attractive product descriptions.
- Analyze our Google Analytics account and report monthly on opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor our SEO efforts and update our keyword research.
- Analyze and report on our competitors activities.
- Education or experience in digital marketing.
- A great interest and taste for fine jewellery.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- A highly creative mindset with an eye for great designs.
- Graphic design software basics (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva etc.).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English & French or Dutch
- Organized with a great attention to details.
- Most importantly eager to learn new things.
What we offer:
- Be part of a growing startup and modernize custom jewellery with us.
- Opportunity to express your creativity freely.
- Young and flexible work environment. You manage your own time.
- An attractive remuneration package and additional benefits.
Do you see yourself in this profile ? Then send us your CV (+ any relevant work) at email@example.com